Join Our Team
· WHES has several openings for bus drivers, drivers work 2 hour shifts in the mornings or afternoons and some drivers work both shifts. The pay scale for drivers is $17—$24 per hour.
· You must be able to obtain a CDL Bus License and costs are covered by the district. Please call or email Teresa Gilland (Teresa_gilland@iss.k12.nc.us) if you have any questions or concerns about driving a bus.
· Bus driver requirements are listed on our district website here.
Teacher Assistants (Work the school year only, summers off!)
· Currently WHES has several openings for both general and special education classrooms.
· TA work hours are from 9:00 am — 2:00 pm.
· TA’s are also bus drivers and must be able to obtain a CDL, drivers operate a bus approximately 2 hours per day either in the morning before school or the afternoon immediately after school and some drivers work both shifts. CDL costs are covered by the district.
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply
online here through our district website.